May 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Yes, apply!!! twitter.com/diversecanlit/… 8 hours ago
- @debdundas @Rogers How awful. Sorry you're dealing with that. 8 hours ago
- Brilliance? Or jumping the shark? twitter.com/SharkWeek/stat… 11 hours ago
- RT @ChrisBlundell: Me: I'm gonna have a productive day today Also me: OMFG Cookie Monster has a British cousin called Biscuit Monster! htt… 12 hours ago
- It's true! Come work for us. All the kidlit yone person can handle! twitter.com/quillandquire/… 14 hours ago
Category Archives: Food up
The perfect antidote to the nauseating annual media coverage of New Year’s fitness resolutions: hairpin.com’s Women Laughing Alone at Salad. Laughing won’t cost you any calories.
It seems that everywhere I turn these days, there’s a vision of a jewel-coloured macaron (Blair Waldorf stuffed her prissy mouth with them this week as a substitute for Bass love) or a proclamation that its poor cousin, the whoopie … Continue reading
I’ve heard of this noodle place, but maybe it’s not so big in Montreal. This Plateau resto looked closed right up both times we went past it. Still, a great sign.