February 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- I'd love to see the new @girlsHBO as a stage production so I can buy tickets for people who don't think there's a problem in the lit world 1 hour ago
- I'm following Shirley MacLaine to the next planet. #Oscars https://t.co/AUpsxKxF2c 1 day ago
- RT @vulture: She's here. #Oscars https://t.co/fLwqx2zUnd 1 day ago
- RT @rgay: Ok Jimmy 1 day ago
- RT @RememberThisPod: Joan Crawford receives her Academy Award for Best Actress for Mildred Pierce in her bed, 1946 https://t.co/gtWQj09GNf 1 day ago
Category Archives: Food up
The perfect antidote to the nauseating annual media coverage of New Year’s fitness resolutions: hairpin.com’s Women Laughing Alone at Salad. Laughing won’t cost you any calories.
It seems that everywhere I turn these days, there’s a vision of a jewel-coloured macaron (Blair Waldorf stuffed her prissy mouth with them this week as a substitute for Bass love) or a proclamation that its poor cousin, the whoopie … Continue reading
I’ve heard of this noodle place, but maybe it’s not so big in Montreal. This Plateau resto looked closed right up both times we went past it. Still, a great sign.