By day, I’m the new web editor at Quill & Quire, Canada’s publishing industry magazine. Before I packed up for Toronto I was the arts & deputy editor at The Coast, Halifax’s weekly alternative newspaper, where I wrote and edited stories about music, film, arts and fashion. My professional website is suecarterflinn.com if you want to see more. But there’s only so much paper, so many words and so much time in the day. So here’s the stuff that didn’t make it into anyone else’s paper.
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- @ConanTobias @adriandoran Ooooh! *that* guy! https://t.co/pfMXk88s5E 6 minutes ago
- Hours later and I am still trying to break down this series of events. twitter.com/wordmancopy/st… 1 hour ago
- @adriandoran @uoftmagazine @TaddleCreek @ConanTobias @uoftalumni Who *is* that guy? 1 hour ago
- @_JohnMontgomery I figured it out! You need to get the woman into a lab for the plot to work. Of course ladies can'… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- The play "also features a female janitor bonding with a supernatural aquatic creature and attempting to rescue it f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago