December was not a happy blogging month, but I’m back after a well-deserved vacation back home hanging with my family. On my travels I discovered this new little shop in Waterloo called Bon Mot, which sells contemporary art and design pieces, in a lovely, minimalist space. Didn’t see these pillows until I left though–but I’d love to lay my head down on these sweetnesses.
- @PamelaWestoby Same, moon sister! 🌕❄️ 1 day ago
- Spring schedule is full. twitter.com/debdundas/stat… 1 day ago
- Reality Bites. twitter.com/thebradking/st… 2 days ago
- @debdundas I'm printing out your tweet... 4 days ago
- @JaelRichardson @quillandquire Also, I think you really helped give me some insight on how we want to approach coverage, so thank you. 6 days ago