December was not a happy blogging month, but I’m back after a well-deserved vacation back home hanging with my family. On my travels I discovered this new little shop in Waterloo called Bon Mot, which sells contemporary art and design pieces, in a lovely, minimalist space. Didn’t see these pillows until I left though–but I’d love to lay my head down on these sweetnesses.
- @SharonOverend @TorontoStar That’s great! As a reader, I’ve been devouring them too. 12 hours ago
- @BuzzFeedNews Podcasts coming to life! Next do the fancy electric toothbrushes 20 hours ago
- RT @utpress: Save the date! Saturday, September 21, join us @HarbourfrontTO for the launch of Toronto Trailblazers: Women in Canadian Publi… 23 hours ago
- The 30 bus just drove right by me @TTChelps while I was standing at a stop. Didn’t even look. Second time in two we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @evopsychgoogle After years of suffering, wasn’t diagnosed with endo until after going through invasive surgery, wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago