December was not a happy blogging month, but I’m back after a well-deserved vacation back home hanging with my family. On my travels I discovered this new little shop in Waterloo called Bon Mot, which sells contemporary art and design pieces, in a lovely, minimalist space. Didn’t see these pillows until I left though–but I’d love to lay my head down on these sweetnesses.
- I'd love to see the new @girlsHBO as a stage production so I can buy tickets for people who don't think there's a problem in the lit world 1 hour ago
- I'm following Shirley MacLaine to the next planet. #Oscars https://t.co/AUpsxKxF2c 1 day ago
- RT @vulture: She's here. #Oscars https://t.co/fLwqx2zUnd 1 day ago
- RT @rgay: Ok Jimmy 1 day ago
- RT @RememberThisPod: Joan Crawford receives her Academy Award for Best Actress for Mildred Pierce in her bed, 1946 https://t.co/gtWQj09GNf 1 day ago