December was not a happy blogging month, but I’m back after a well-deserved vacation back home hanging with my family. On my travels I discovered this new little shop in Waterloo called Bon Mot, which sells contemporary art and design pieces, in a lovely, minimalist space. Didn’t see these pillows until I left though–but I’d love to lay my head down on these sweetnesses.
- @HMonHBO @nerdygirly yeah! #instructionalvideo https://t.co/xzu3Pdb2qm 6 minutes ago
- @ConanTobias @adriandoran Ooooh! *that* guy! https://t.co/pfMXk88s5E 18 minutes ago
- Hours later and I am still trying to break down this series of events. twitter.com/wordmancopy/st… 1 hour ago
- @adriandoran @uoftmagazine @TaddleCreek @ConanTobias @uoftalumni Who *is* that guy? 1 hour ago
- @_JohnMontgomery I figured it out! You need to get the woman into a lab for the plot to work. Of course ladies can'… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago