December was not a happy blogging month, but I’m back after a well-deserved vacation back home hanging with my family. On my travels I discovered this new little shop in Waterloo called Bon Mot, which sells contemporary art and design pieces, in a lovely, minimalist space. Didn’t see these pillows until I left though–but I’d love to lay my head down on these sweetnesses.
- RT @videocats: Find someone who supports you like this cat supports his owner's music https://t.co/E3GthRW8x5 1 day ago
- This is sad sad news. The best hug ever. twitter.com/nymag/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @nytimesbooks: Peter, the first black protagonist of a full-color American picture book, will be the new face of "Forever" stamps https:… 2 days ago
- RT @AnotherStoryTO: @quillandquire @AnotherStoryTO be co-hosting a Second Line big band procession Sat Oct 21st 6pm, from the store to @PAR… 3 days ago
- @bbcthree @mattgallowaycbc https://t.co/k7TPylQeOw 4 days ago