December was not a happy blogging month, but I’m back after a well-deserved vacation back home hanging with my family. On my travels I discovered this new little shop in Waterloo called Bon Mot, which sells contemporary art and design pieces, in a lovely, minimalist space. Didn’t see these pillows until I left though–but I’d love to lay my head down on these sweetnesses.
- Such a powerful, life-affirming memoir that also provides readers with space to learn. Congratulations! 👑 twitter.com/joshuamferguso… 7 hours ago
- @sam_wiebe Should be! Also, people make weird stuff in that thing. 7 hours ago
- Look at this amazing panel of super-smart people. twitter.com/BPCcanada/stat… 12 hours ago
- @sam_wiebe I'm obsessed with this one Instant Pot guy on Facebook who is posting food photos and recipes all day lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @thorneyhfx That’s a doable ask. Because I am going to watch it. 2 days ago