Further proof that I’m batshit-crazy: I signed up for National Novel Writing Month. Basically you’re pledging to write a 50,000-word novel in a month. No prize other than carpal tunnel. The first 1,691 words weren’t too painful, unless you consider that there’s another 48,000-plus to go.
- @heyfurqan @BWWNCanada @WritersofColor Hi, it is! Deadline is Friday. 15 hours ago
- Job alert! Just a few days left to apply for Q&Q's p/t associate editor position. twitter.com/quillandquire/… 17 hours ago
- RT @ccchikw: Sad news. twitter.com/musicgalleryTO… 1 day ago
- @65nicnac @70s_party I think the banana marketing board had a lot more clout in the 1970s. Family cookbook recipe f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- One of my favourite stories by @ConanTobias twitter.com/rosajsaba/stat… 3 days ago