Further proof that I’m batshit-crazy: I signed up for National Novel Writing Month. Basically you’re pledging to write a 50,000-word novel in a month. No prize other than carpal tunnel. The first 1,691 words weren’t too painful, unless you consider that there’s another 48,000-plus to go.
- RT @barbhowson: Celebrating the legacy of Sheila Barry at @AnotherStoryTO https://t.co/et5cSpNMwK 27 minutes ago
- I love this story @ByNickPatch. How octogenarian & nonagenarian authors are still producing meaningful work. Inspir… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- @iwashatruck @SimonSchusterCA @ScribnerBooks Exciting! Can't wait. 16 hours ago
- So this really boiled my bunny. @theglennclose is amazing. twitter.com/seaoakamazon/s… 1 day ago
- @AustenGilliland I would so watch a Netflix show about nun ghosts 1 day ago