Further proof that I’m batshit-crazy: I signed up for National Novel Writing Month. Basically you’re pledging to write a 50,000-word novel in a month. No prize other than carpal tunnel. The first 1,691 words weren’t too painful, unless you consider that there’s another 48,000-plus to go.
- Yes, apply!!! twitter.com/diversecanlit/… 8 hours ago
- @debdundas @Rogers How awful. Sorry you're dealing with that. 8 hours ago
- Brilliance? Or jumping the shark? twitter.com/SharkWeek/stat… 11 hours ago
- RT @ChrisBlundell: Me: I'm gonna have a productive day today Also me: OMFG Cookie Monster has a British cousin called Biscuit Monster! htt… 12 hours ago
- It's true! Come work for us. All the kidlit yone person can handle! twitter.com/quillandquire/… 14 hours ago