Further proof that I’m batshit-crazy: I signed up for National Novel Writing Month. Basically you’re pledging to write a 50,000-word novel in a month. No prize other than carpal tunnel. The first 1,691 words weren’t too painful, unless you consider that there’s another 48,000-plus to go.
- RT @MissFruitypie: God fucking forbid anyone look around and notice the natural world when they're supposed to be making the boss richer ht… 1 day ago
- I like living dangerously! twitter.com/mattgallowaycb… 3 days ago
- @thorneyhfx Lucy does that with shadows on the bedspread and then is done. Though today I caught her licking a block of cheese like a champ. 3 days ago
- @douglisher Fantastic news! Congratulations! 3 days ago
- RT @nestruck: More deets. Fry will perform three plays he's written, 13 x each, from May 24 to July 15 on Shaw's Festival stage: https://t.… 4 days ago