Look under the seat! I can’t believe I didn’t know this, but the original cast of The Sound of Music is going to be reunited on Oprah on Thursday. I am a not-so-secret Von Trappite; there’s a soundtrack album cover, a gift from my grandmother when I was wee, hanging in our kitchen. I’ve been to Salzburg, twirled on a mountain, tried to jimmy open the gazebo. In other words, I will probably lose my shit, especially if the Baroness is there.
- @briantfrancis My mom taught me how to make corn husk dolls. Once I perfected those I was moved onto apple doll duty. 14 minutes ago
- RT @barbhowson: Celebrating the legacy of Sheila Barry at @AnotherStoryTO https://t.co/et5cSpNMwK 33 minutes ago
- I love this story @ByNickPatch. How octogenarian & nonagenarian authors are still producing meaningful work. Inspir… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- @iwashatruck @SimonSchusterCA @ScribnerBooks Exciting! Can't wait. 16 hours ago
- So this really boiled my bunny. @theglennclose is amazing. twitter.com/seaoakamazon/s… 1 day ago