I’ve been singing the praises of Chloé comme parris for a couple of years now, since I first met Chloé Gordon in the NSCAD fashion studio. The sister fashion-jewellery design team is participating in Toronto Fashion Week for the first time, and this weekend they were named a young label to watch by the Globe and Mail. Here they are again in Eye Weekly and Toronto Sun. Thanks to Fashion Week’s live video streaming, I can watch and review from the comfort of my Halifax couch, Wednesday at 5pm. From what I can see of the work, the duo stays true to their aesthetic: traditional fabric dying and printing techniques, earthy palettes and influences, lots of silver, all casual but elegantly chic.
- RT @MissFruitypie: God fucking forbid anyone look around and notice the natural world when they're supposed to be making the boss richer ht… 1 day ago
- I like living dangerously! twitter.com/mattgallowaycb… 2 days ago
- @thorneyhfx Lucy does that with shadows on the bedspread and then is done. Though today I caught her licking a block of cheese like a champ. 3 days ago
- @douglisher Fantastic news! Congratulations! 3 days ago
- RT @nestruck: More deets. Fry will perform three plays he's written, 13 x each, from May 24 to July 15 on Shaw's Festival stage: https://t.… 4 days ago