I’ve been singing the praises of Chloé comme parris for a couple of years now, since I first met Chloé Gordon in the NSCAD fashion studio. The sister fashion-jewellery design team is participating in Toronto Fashion Week for the first time, and this weekend they were named a young label to watch by the Globe and Mail. Here they are again in Eye Weekly and Toronto Sun. Thanks to Fashion Week’s live video streaming, I can watch and review from the comfort of my Halifax couch, Wednesday at 5pm. From what I can see of the work, the duo stays true to their aesthetic: traditional fabric dying and printing techniques, earthy palettes and influences, lots of silver, all casual but elegantly chic.
- Yes, apply!!! twitter.com/diversecanlit/… 8 hours ago
- @debdundas @Rogers How awful. Sorry you're dealing with that. 8 hours ago
- Brilliance? Or jumping the shark? twitter.com/SharkWeek/stat… 11 hours ago
- RT @ChrisBlundell: Me: I'm gonna have a productive day today Also me: OMFG Cookie Monster has a British cousin called Biscuit Monster! htt… 12 hours ago
- It's true! Come work for us. All the kidlit yone person can handle! twitter.com/quillandquire/… 14 hours ago