I’ve been singing the praises of Chloé comme parris for a couple of years now, since I first met Chloé Gordon in the NSCAD fashion studio. The sister fashion-jewellery design team is participating in Toronto Fashion Week for the first time, and this weekend they were named a young label to watch by the Globe and Mail. Here they are again in Eye Weekly and Toronto Sun. Thanks to Fashion Week’s live video streaming, I can watch and review from the comfort of my Halifax couch, Wednesday at 5pm. From what I can see of the work, the duo stays true to their aesthetic: traditional fabric dying and printing techniques, earthy palettes and influences, lots of silver, all casual but elegantly chic.
- @heyfurqan @BWWNCanada @WritersofColor Hi, it is! Deadline is Friday. 15 hours ago
- Job alert! Just a few days left to apply for Q&Q's p/t associate editor position. twitter.com/quillandquire/… 17 hours ago
- RT @ccchikw: Sad news. twitter.com/musicgalleryTO… 1 day ago
- @65nicnac @70s_party I think the banana marketing board had a lot more clout in the 1970s. Family cookbook recipe f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- One of my favourite stories by @ConanTobias twitter.com/rosajsaba/stat… 3 days ago