I’ve been singing the praises of Chloé comme parris for a couple of years now, since I first met Chloé Gordon in the NSCAD fashion studio. The sister fashion-jewellery design team is participating in Toronto Fashion Week for the first time, and this weekend they were named a young label to watch by the Globe and Mail. Here they are again in Eye Weekly and Toronto Sun. Thanks to Fashion Week’s live video streaming, I can watch and review from the comfort of my Halifax couch, Wednesday at 5pm. From what I can see of the work, the duo stays true to their aesthetic: traditional fabric dying and printing techniques, earthy palettes and influences, lots of silver, all casual but elegantly chic.
- RT @barbhowson: Celebrating the legacy of Sheila Barry at @AnotherStoryTO https://t.co/et5cSpNMwK 28 minutes ago
- I love this story @ByNickPatch. How octogenarian & nonagenarian authors are still producing meaningful work. Inspir… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- @iwashatruck @SimonSchusterCA @ScribnerBooks Exciting! Can't wait. 16 hours ago
- So this really boiled my bunny. @theglennclose is amazing. twitter.com/seaoakamazon/s… 1 day ago
- @AustenGilliland I would so watch a Netflix show about nun ghosts 1 day ago