In the 90s, Dr. Martens got its own tartan: the “Red McMartens Tarten.” Love it on the Tyree 8-Eye Boot, comforting like a big old crisp pile of leaves. If you’re looking for something a little more feminine, however, Veronica MacIsaac Apparel custom-designs gorgeous tartan pieces. MacIsaac–one of a handful of Halifax designers that are making strides outside the region–imports her tartans from the UK, and I can say after being so close to them on several runways, that they’re impeccably tailored, too.
- RT @MissFruitypie: God fucking forbid anyone look around and notice the natural world when they're supposed to be making the boss richer ht… 1 day ago
- I like living dangerously! twitter.com/mattgallowaycb… 3 days ago
- @thorneyhfx Lucy does that with shadows on the bedspread and then is done. Though today I caught her licking a block of cheese like a champ. 3 days ago
- @douglisher Fantastic news! Congratulations! 3 days ago
- RT @nestruck: More deets. Fry will perform three plays he's written, 13 x each, from May 24 to July 15 on Shaw's Festival stage: https://t.… 4 days ago