In the 90s, Dr. Martens got its own tartan: the “Red McMartens Tarten.” Love it on the Tyree 8-Eye Boot, comforting like a big old crisp pile of leaves. If you’re looking for something a little more feminine, however, Veronica MacIsaac Apparel custom-designs gorgeous tartan pieces. MacIsaac–one of a handful of Halifax designers that are making strides outside the region–imports her tartans from the UK, and I can say after being so close to them on several runways, that they’re impeccably tailored, too.
- Yes, apply!!! twitter.com/diversecanlit/… 8 hours ago
- @debdundas @Rogers How awful. Sorry you're dealing with that. 8 hours ago
- Brilliance? Or jumping the shark? twitter.com/SharkWeek/stat… 11 hours ago
- RT @ChrisBlundell: Me: I'm gonna have a productive day today Also me: OMFG Cookie Monster has a British cousin called Biscuit Monster! htt… 12 hours ago
- It's true! Come work for us. All the kidlit yone person can handle! twitter.com/quillandquire/… 14 hours ago