So, technically this is work, but it’s the fun kind. We’ve started a Halifax street style section at The Coast. Later this week I’ll be taking a camera out for an Atlantic Film Fest style issue. We’ll see what I get: yes, Haligonians have style, but sometimes at these big events, people pull out the oddest (but sparkly) outfits. Ladies, old prom dresses do have expiry dates.
- @heyfurqan @BWWNCanada @WritersofColor Hi, it is! Deadline is Friday. 15 hours ago
- Job alert! Just a few days left to apply for Q&Q's p/t associate editor position. twitter.com/quillandquire/… 17 hours ago
- RT @ccchikw: Sad news. twitter.com/musicgalleryTO… 1 day ago
- @65nicnac @70s_party I think the banana marketing board had a lot more clout in the 1970s. Family cookbook recipe f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- One of my favourite stories by @ConanTobias twitter.com/rosajsaba/stat… 3 days ago