So, technically this is work, but it’s the fun kind. We’ve started a Halifax street style section at The Coast. Later this week I’ll be taking a camera out for an Atlantic Film Fest style issue. We’ll see what I get: yes, Haligonians have style, but sometimes at these big events, people pull out the oddest (but sparkly) outfits. Ladies, old prom dresses do have expiry dates.
- RT @MissFruitypie: God fucking forbid anyone look around and notice the natural world when they're supposed to be making the boss richer ht… 1 day ago
- I like living dangerously! twitter.com/mattgallowaycb… 2 days ago
- @thorneyhfx Lucy does that with shadows on the bedspread and then is done. Though today I caught her licking a block of cheese like a champ. 3 days ago
- @douglisher Fantastic news! Congratulations! 3 days ago
- RT @nestruck: More deets. Fry will perform three plays he's written, 13 x each, from May 24 to July 15 on Shaw's Festival stage: https://t.… 4 days ago