So, technically this is work, but it’s the fun kind. We’ve started a Halifax street style section at The Coast. Later this week I’ll be taking a camera out for an Atlantic Film Fest style issue. We’ll see what I get: yes, Haligonians have style, but sometimes at these big events, people pull out the oddest (but sparkly) outfits. Ladies, old prom dresses do have expiry dates.
- @briantfrancis My mom taught me how to make corn husk dolls. Once I perfected those I was moved onto apple doll duty. 16 minutes ago
- RT @barbhowson: Celebrating the legacy of Sheila Barry at @AnotherStoryTO https://t.co/et5cSpNMwK 35 minutes ago
- I love this story @ByNickPatch. How octogenarian & nonagenarian authors are still producing meaningful work. Inspir… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- @iwashatruck @SimonSchusterCA @ScribnerBooks Exciting! Can't wait. 16 hours ago
- So this really boiled my bunny. @theglennclose is amazing. twitter.com/seaoakamazon/s… 1 day ago