So, technically this is work, but it’s the fun kind. We’ve started a Halifax street style section at The Coast. Later this week I’ll be taking a camera out for an Atlantic Film Fest style issue. We’ll see what I get: yes, Haligonians have style, but sometimes at these big events, people pull out the oddest (but sparkly) outfits. Ladies, old prom dresses do have expiry dates.
- Yes, apply!!! twitter.com/diversecanlit/… 8 hours ago
- @debdundas @Rogers How awful. Sorry you're dealing with that. 8 hours ago
- Brilliance? Or jumping the shark? twitter.com/SharkWeek/stat… 11 hours ago
- RT @ChrisBlundell: Me: I'm gonna have a productive day today Also me: OMFG Cookie Monster has a British cousin called Biscuit Monster! htt… 12 hours ago
- It's true! Come work for us. All the kidlit yone person can handle! twitter.com/quillandquire/… 14 hours ago