This week, thanks to some tech support, all my browser bookmarks are gone. Five years of favourite sites, recipes, fashion, news, how-tos and worst of all, travel, including all the links I’d been meticulously saving for our trip to New York. Instead of trying to find them all again, I have a new idea: WWLD? I’m going to let Liza Minnelli guide my way. If my inner Liza says stop for a scotch, well, that’s what we’ll do. Buy a boa, don’t mind if I do. Perhaps not the soundest vacation planning, but I’m sure she wouldn’t lead me astray. I will keep my pants on, though.
- Yes, apply!!! twitter.com/diversecanlit/… 8 hours ago
- @debdundas @Rogers How awful. Sorry you're dealing with that. 8 hours ago
- Brilliance? Or jumping the shark? twitter.com/SharkWeek/stat… 11 hours ago
- RT @ChrisBlundell: Me: I'm gonna have a productive day today Also me: OMFG Cookie Monster has a British cousin called Biscuit Monster! htt… 12 hours ago
- It's true! Come work for us. All the kidlit yone person can handle! twitter.com/quillandquire/… 14 hours ago