This week, thanks to some tech support, all my browser bookmarks are gone. Five years of favourite sites, recipes, fashion, news, how-tos and worst of all, travel, including all the links I’d been meticulously saving for our trip to New York. Instead of trying to find them all again, I have a new idea: WWLD? I’m going to let Liza Minnelli guide my way. If my inner Liza says stop for a scotch, well, that’s what we’ll do. Buy a boa, don’t mind if I do. Perhaps not the soundest vacation planning, but I’m sure she wouldn’t lead me astray. I will keep my pants on, though.
- RT @MissFruitypie: God fucking forbid anyone look around and notice the natural world when they're supposed to be making the boss richer ht… 1 day ago
- I like living dangerously! twitter.com/mattgallowaycb… 3 days ago
- @thorneyhfx Lucy does that with shadows on the bedspread and then is done. Though today I caught her licking a block of cheese like a champ. 3 days ago
- @douglisher Fantastic news! Congratulations! 3 days ago
- RT @nestruck: More deets. Fry will perform three plays he's written, 13 x each, from May 24 to July 15 on Shaw's Festival stage: https://t.… 4 days ago