This week, thanks to some tech support, all my browser bookmarks are gone. Five years of favourite sites, recipes, fashion, news, how-tos and worst of all, travel, including all the links I’d been meticulously saving for our trip to New York. Instead of trying to find them all again, I have a new idea: WWLD? I’m going to let Liza Minnelli guide my way. If my inner Liza says stop for a scotch, well, that’s what we’ll do. Buy a boa, don’t mind if I do. Perhaps not the soundest vacation planning, but I’m sure she wouldn’t lead me astray. I will keep my pants on, though.
- RT @barbhowson: Celebrating the legacy of Sheila Barry at @AnotherStoryTO https://t.co/et5cSpNMwK 24 minutes ago
- I love this story @ByNickPatch. How octogenarian & nonagenarian authors are still producing meaningful work. Inspir… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- @iwashatruck @SimonSchusterCA @ScribnerBooks Exciting! Can't wait. 16 hours ago
- So this really boiled my bunny. @theglennclose is amazing. twitter.com/seaoakamazon/s… 1 day ago
- @AustenGilliland I would so watch a Netflix show about nun ghosts 1 day ago