This week, thanks to some tech support, all my browser bookmarks are gone. Five years of favourite sites, recipes, fashion, news, how-tos and worst of all, travel, including all the links I’d been meticulously saving for our trip to New York. Instead of trying to find them all again, I have a new idea: WWLD? I’m going to let Liza Minnelli guide my way. If my inner Liza says stop for a scotch, well, that’s what we’ll do. Buy a boa, don’t mind if I do. Perhaps not the soundest vacation planning, but I’m sure she wouldn’t lead me astray. I will keep my pants on, though.
- @heyfurqan @BWWNCanada @WritersofColor Hi, it is! Deadline is Friday. 15 hours ago
- Job alert! Just a few days left to apply for Q&Q's p/t associate editor position. twitter.com/quillandquire/… 17 hours ago
- RT @ccchikw: Sad news. twitter.com/musicgalleryTO… 1 day ago
- @65nicnac @70s_party I think the banana marketing board had a lot more clout in the 1970s. Family cookbook recipe f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- One of my favourite stories by @ConanTobias twitter.com/rosajsaba/stat… 3 days ago