So we’ve established that Betty Draper is not exactly a parental role model. But she’s moving into Crawford’s coathanger territory by shoving sweet potatoes and marshmallows down Sally’s throat, much to the horror of the rest of the Thanksgiving guests. If Sally wasn’t already cutting the heads off her pretty blond Barbies, she will be after this holiday.
- Yes, apply!!! twitter.com/diversecanlit/… 8 hours ago
- @debdundas @Rogers How awful. Sorry you're dealing with that. 8 hours ago
- Brilliance? Or jumping the shark? twitter.com/SharkWeek/stat… 11 hours ago
- RT @ChrisBlundell: Me: I'm gonna have a productive day today Also me: OMFG Cookie Monster has a British cousin called Biscuit Monster! htt… 12 hours ago
- It's true! Come work for us. All the kidlit yone person can handle! twitter.com/quillandquire/… 14 hours ago