So we’ve established that Betty Draper is not exactly a parental role model. But she’s moving into Crawford’s coathanger territory by shoving sweet potatoes and marshmallows down Sally’s throat, much to the horror of the rest of the Thanksgiving guests. If Sally wasn’t already cutting the heads off her pretty blond Barbies, she will be after this holiday.
- @briantfrancis My mom taught me how to make corn husk dolls. Once I perfected those I was moved onto apple doll duty. 16 minutes ago
- RT @barbhowson: Celebrating the legacy of Sheila Barry at @AnotherStoryTO https://t.co/et5cSpNMwK 36 minutes ago
- I love this story @ByNickPatch. How octogenarian & nonagenarian authors are still producing meaningful work. Inspir… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- @iwashatruck @SimonSchusterCA @ScribnerBooks Exciting! Can't wait. 16 hours ago
- So this really boiled my bunny. @theglennclose is amazing. twitter.com/seaoakamazon/s… 1 day ago