So we’ve established that Betty Draper is not exactly a parental role model. But she’s moving into Crawford’s coathanger territory by shoving sweet potatoes and marshmallows down Sally’s throat, much to the horror of the rest of the Thanksgiving guests. If Sally wasn’t already cutting the heads off her pretty blond Barbies, she will be after this holiday.
- @heyfurqan @BWWNCanada @WritersofColor Hi, it is! Deadline is Friday. 15 hours ago
- Job alert! Just a few days left to apply for Q&Q's p/t associate editor position. twitter.com/quillandquire/… 17 hours ago
- RT @ccchikw: Sad news. twitter.com/musicgalleryTO… 1 day ago
- @65nicnac @70s_party I think the banana marketing board had a lot more clout in the 1970s. Family cookbook recipe f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- One of my favourite stories by @ConanTobias twitter.com/rosajsaba/stat… 3 days ago