Well, so long crap week. I had a few big disappointments, creatively and professionally, that kinda took the air out of my sails, or whatever. But do you know who pulled me through, besides my thoughtful husband? Johnny Castle. The day started with a Dirty Dancing Twitter quote-off that would have made Penny proud, followed by an outdoor waterfront screening with 1,000 other people who couldn’t wait to knock Baby out of that corner. Call it cheese. Call it misplaced nostalgia. Call it some of the worst soundtrack choices ever, I don’t care. How can you be in a bad mood after this?
- @heyfurqan @BWWNCanada @WritersofColor Hi, it is! Deadline is Friday. 15 hours ago
- Job alert! Just a few days left to apply for Q&Q's p/t associate editor position. twitter.com/quillandquire/… 17 hours ago
- RT @ccchikw: Sad news. twitter.com/musicgalleryTO… 1 day ago
- @65nicnac @70s_party I think the banana marketing board had a lot more clout in the 1970s. Family cookbook recipe f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- One of my favourite stories by @ConanTobias twitter.com/rosajsaba/stat… 3 days ago