Well, so long crap week. I had a few big disappointments, creatively and professionally, that kinda took the air out of my sails, or whatever. But do you know who pulled me through, besides my thoughtful husband? Johnny Castle. The day started with a Dirty Dancing Twitter quote-off that would have made Penny proud, followed by an outdoor waterfront screening with 1,000 other people who couldn’t wait to knock Baby out of that corner. Call it cheese. Call it misplaced nostalgia. Call it some of the worst soundtrack choices ever, I don’t care. How can you be in a bad mood after this?
- @briantfrancis My mom taught me how to make corn husk dolls. Once I perfected those I was moved onto apple doll duty. 19 minutes ago
- RT @barbhowson: Celebrating the legacy of Sheila Barry at @AnotherStoryTO https://t.co/et5cSpNMwK 38 minutes ago
- I love this story @ByNickPatch. How octogenarian & nonagenarian authors are still producing meaningful work. Inspir… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- @iwashatruck @SimonSchusterCA @ScribnerBooks Exciting! Can't wait. 16 hours ago
- So this really boiled my bunny. @theglennclose is amazing. twitter.com/seaoakamazon/s… 1 day ago