Well, so long crap week. I had a few big disappointments, creatively and professionally, that kinda took the air out of my sails, or whatever. But do you know who pulled me through, besides my thoughtful husband? Johnny Castle. The day started with a Dirty Dancing Twitter quote-off that would have made Penny proud, followed by an outdoor waterfront screening with 1,000 other people who couldn’t wait to knock Baby out of that corner. Call it cheese. Call it misplaced nostalgia. Call it some of the worst soundtrack choices ever, I don’t care. How can you be in a bad mood after this?
- Yes, apply!!! twitter.com/diversecanlit/… 8 hours ago
- @debdundas @Rogers How awful. Sorry you're dealing with that. 8 hours ago
- Brilliance? Or jumping the shark? twitter.com/SharkWeek/stat… 11 hours ago
- RT @ChrisBlundell: Me: I'm gonna have a productive day today Also me: OMFG Cookie Monster has a British cousin called Biscuit Monster! htt… 12 hours ago
- It's true! Come work for us. All the kidlit yone person can handle! twitter.com/quillandquire/… 14 hours ago