Well, so long crap week. I had a few big disappointments, creatively and professionally, that kinda took the air out of my sails, or whatever. But do you know who pulled me through, besides my thoughtful husband? Johnny Castle. The day started with a Dirty Dancing Twitter quote-off that would have made Penny proud, followed by an outdoor waterfront screening with 1,000 other people who couldn’t wait to knock Baby out of that corner. Call it cheese. Call it misplaced nostalgia. Call it some of the worst soundtrack choices ever, I don’t care. How can you be in a bad mood after this?
- RT @MissFruitypie: God fucking forbid anyone look around and notice the natural world when they're supposed to be making the boss richer ht… 1 day ago
- I like living dangerously! twitter.com/mattgallowaycb… 3 days ago
- @thorneyhfx Lucy does that with shadows on the bedspread and then is done. Though today I caught her licking a block of cheese like a champ. 3 days ago
- @douglisher Fantastic news! Congratulations! 3 days ago
- RT @nestruck: More deets. Fry will perform three plays he's written, 13 x each, from May 24 to July 15 on Shaw's Festival stage: https://t.… 4 days ago